LO - Mirror

9:57 AM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a Comment)

...Do you know that feeling you have when in front of you there is a couple that love eachothers so much? One of these couples that you can see it from far away that they are just the other half of eachothers. You can feel it right away, from the way they stare in each other eyes, you can feel it by the way they talk , by their complicity.

I wrote so many times about ElenaB , one of the italian artists that I admire, but I always wrote about her as an artist infact...or as a big friend. Today I want to show you her as a great woman,a great wife and also a great mom.

In the photo you can see her husband Massi and herself. As I take a loot at the photo I listen to the song that inspired me ,  Justin Timberlake 's song...and I know that this song is perfect for that photo.
This song is them, this photo is them!

I worked on this LO all night, because I like to complicate my life ahhaha!!

...to see the step by step, head over here @ Scrappando!!


 I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE!

Till next time, xoxo!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram