Tried & True - On Line Class!!

5:37 PM

(Leave a comment) 


Hello Crafters!
Finally the waiting is over! Registration to the "Tried & True - Card Design that work!" on line class are now OPEN !!!

I am really excited and happy because I will be working with some of my favorite artists that I admire since a long time now!

Hold on tight because May Flaum has created this wonderful workshop that will show you our techniques that we have tried and tried and that now have become unfailing ....!!

This is a small preview of the class that I will teach. One of my favorite techniques that I use almost all time and that gives me so many joy!


Here's the list of the other amazing artist that will be joining this worksho:

MAY FLAUM (host)

Sandy Allnock

Chari Moss

Ashli Oliver 

Nina-Marie



And here's the preview of the card they will be making!


all you have to do now is

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram