LO - I'll be ok

7:33 PM



*** Update 03 April 2014 ***

 
I've been choose to be one of the winner! So happy about it! You can read it here
Thank you so much <3

*** Update 30 March 2014 ***
 

This Layout was featured on Once Upon A ... Sketch facebook page, you can see it here!

Thank you so much for the feature <3


Hello there,
Been a while since I am "stalking" this challange blog, always had fun checking out the entries and what the dT made, but never had a chance (or the gut,perhaps?) to join them.
When I checked March theme :
"You only live once but if you do it right once is enough"
I knew I had to take part of this challange. As soon as I finished to read the inspirational quote, in my head I had the whole thing pictured it already. I decided to take the YOLO inspiration and take it to the level of my life I am living right now.
I don't want to get into the details too much because it is still kinda painful for me, and it is really personal. It has been a whole journey since a while now -- where I had to learn how to let go, where I had to learn how to start all over again, where I had to find my self, forgive myself and eventually move on. It is all a process. It is true that you only live once, that is why you firstly have to love yourself, because at the end of the day, even if you are in a relationship/married or whatever...you need to be in peace with yourself in order to be in peace with everyone else.
They say sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I don't know if I won or lost something here -- all I know is that a part of me is gone leaving a big hole in my soul, a hole that is only replaced with memories -- at the same time, it is like I've met my self again.

I am still learning, still growing. Yes there still are tears from time to time, there still are unresolved questions and unsaid things..... But then I wipe it off all with a smile, because I know that I will be okay. (Song)

The sketch we had to follow was this one:

 

This is my entry for the March Challange for Once Upon A Sketch, it took me 3 days to make it because i had a lot to put on it. (Actually "behind it" since I wrote a tons of stuff before applying gesso all over it -- hidden journal too). I also moved around the visible journaling because i added paste on the bottom too. Stripes you see in the sketch have been replaced by washi tape.




I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE!

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

27 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram