Ska #86

7:00 AM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)

Hello Crafters! 

Have you seen already Sketchalicious's  Sketch #86 ?

You can check out what the rest of the team created here.

It was love at first sight with this sketch, and as soon as I got back home from a CropMeeting we had at Scrappando  , I started working on it. The inspiration for this card I got it as I was checking out my new little toy I bought at the crop meeting :  The Tim Holtz - Frosted Film .
The rest came by alone....! I created the background using a funny technique I will soon show you.
I stamped my sentiment using the Archival Black Ink and a stamp set I bought in Vicenza but that you can find here .

To finish it off, with the Black gel Pen I doodled around the card and added some splashes using the Dylusions Ink Spray -  Dirty Martini.
This time too I went for a monochromatic card!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE!

Till next time, xoxo!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram