ATC - Queen of Hearts

11:30 AM

 

Hello Crafters!
Today over  Shaky A. Planet blog I will show you an ATC I made where I added a digital stamp to my par usual background. Guess what? I also colored the stamp! Ahhh, I can't believe I actually did that!
Here is a sneak peek, head over to the blog to see the full image!



To make this ATC I used:
  • Distress Ink : Antique Linen, Old Paper, Frayed Burlap
  • Versafine Ink : Vintage Sepia
  • Lindy's stamp gang spray : Steampunk Sepia, Poincianna Red Flame
  • Prima Marketing / Finnabair stamp : Old Newspaper print
  • The Crafters Workshop stencil : Mini Gothic
  • Faber - Castell Design Memory Craft : Pitt Pastel

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram