Watercolor Layout (Video Tutorial).

7:10 AM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!

Today I have a brand new video tutorial!
I gets emails and facebook messages where people ask me how I create my background and for a mixed media artist is not always easy to answer that question...at least for me!
In fact sometimes I do so many things that I forgot to include some steps in my reply, for this reason I wanted to show you how I typically work when I have to create a background using only few products (distress inks, stamps, stencil and modeling paste)


Here is the video tutorial:


Over the blog at SCRAPPANDO  you can see more pictures ...

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram