#123

6:29 PM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!

Today is the REVEAL for sketch #123 su Sketchabilities.

For those who do not know, Sketchabilities in an international sketch-blog based in Ontario/Canada. You can take part of this challange regardless of where you live!

For this Layout I used paper by My Mind's Eye meanwhile for the cluster I used paper by 7Dots - Immaginaton. Sprays are by Lindy's stamp gang, obviously!

I also made a video while I was working, watch it if you would like!



Meanwhile here is the finished Layout!







Here is the Sketch I used:



This month sponsor is :



I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram