Take it Make it!

9:00 AM

 


Hello Crafters!
Are you ready for another challange? This time I am talking about the challange you can find over Craft Stamper Magazine 's blog!
As the name says it self, you have to "take it and make it" - take a challange and make it yours!

This month's technique is stamping onto tissue paper!
Head over the Craft Stamper Magazine  blog to read more about it and to see what the rest of the team made for your inspiration!

For my creation I used..... guess what.....!! Butterflies!!! LOL!!! Something that I never use...right?
I colored the tissue paper with Gelatos and Big Brush, I covered the butterflies with mod podge and I let it dry.
The stamp set I used are butterflies from Cavallini & CO meanwhile the sentiment is by Hero Arts and you can purchase it here..

What do you think about it?


Here you will find all the crafters' inspiration for this technique!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram