TIMI - Rainbow

6:45 PM

(Leave a comment) 



Hello Crafters!
Here we are with the Challange Reminder for Take it Make it, Challange blog of Craft Stamper Magazine! 

As stated in this post , this month theme is : 'TAKE A STAMP - ANYTHING GOES' . 
This mean the theme is super duper easy, fun and gives you a lot of space to run with your fantasy! Anything goes as long as it has at least ONE stamped image -- this mean NO DIGI stamp.

In today's card, I used a really beautiful stamp from Scrapberry's.  I love the sentiment because it is one of the motto I go by.

For the background I used Dylusions Spray and a stencil form TCW. I used Calypso Teal and Vibrant Turquoise, and then I added few drops of Fresh Lime to add some interest to the background. 
Once it was dry well, I reused the stencil and applied 3D Clear Gel.

I stamped the Hot Air Balloon with Archival Ink Black and then i colored it with Distress Markers.


I glued the hot air balloon using 3D Foam mini Adhesive...


And here's a card, simple and easy but at the same time, really colorful!




This month sponsor is WOW! Embossing Powders cand they will offer to our random lucky winner a beaufitul Vintage Embossing Powder set and a beautiful Lace Stamp -- you can all see the prizes by  clicking here.

Follow our challenge guidelines here and join us for our May Challange! You have time till 27th May!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE ! Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram