Memory Lane

9:20 AM


(Leave a comment)


Hello and Happy Mother's Day!
Today I am over the  ColourArte's blog and I show you a canvas altered "Finnabair style".
Last year I had the pleasure and the honor of attending to one of her classes in Rome ... and it was a unique experience!
I do not think I've "felt" or "experienced" so many emotions in one day alone. Anna is a genuine person, real, gentle but at the same time with a good character and able to convey her emotions through her work.

Having had the opportunity to follow her during her creative process was very constructive and meaningful.
For this project I also decided to use a tool that I didn't use in a long time .... charcoal pencil!


I have not a step by step tutorial for this project, because although I revised and mixed few techniques that she taught us, it did not seem fair to me to create a tutorial process... although I know I made it "mine".

I invite you to go and take a peek over the ColourArte blog to find more photos and the list of materials used!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram