ATC - Gennaio

9:00 AM




Hello Crafters!
Today I want to show you 3 ATCs I made for ASI.

The monthly theme is "Winter". I've decided to use distress inks for the background.

I made 3 of these, one is for the swap, one is for me and the other one is for my friend ElenaB.
One evening at her place we found out that we both love ATCs so we decided to start swapping them between us too!

I started off by cutting a long strip of Bristol and I made my background with Distress Inks. I stamped with few stamps and then I rounded the corners and then added the "winterly" sentiment and added the snowflake with a half pearl in the middle of it.

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comment, question or critique leave a message HERE!

Till next time, xoxo!




You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram