WT441 - SCS Challange

9:40 PM


- Cardstock Black
Watercolor cold press 25% cotton (90lbs) by Fabriano
- Washi Tape
- Suede
- Feathers
- Beads , Pearls, Lights catcher
- Glue + Foam adhesive 
- Black gel pen
- Basting thread
- Stamps Happy Travels - Glitz Design
- Distress ink : Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen, Old paper
- Refill Distress Ink Peacock Feather

This is my entry for the Way to Use it Challange at Splitcoaststampers. The element we were supposed to use were BEADS

Useful to say that this is so far the card that I've spent more time working on - since I had to create the dreamcatcher from scratch. I had this idea since long time now, saw this element on a LO and I always wanted to adapt it to a card, so this was the perfect deal since we had to use beads! 

Same old same, I created the background using 3 distress ink, applied randomly two different types of washitape to create some interest, then I doodled around the edge of my card...then...guess what? As always a mistake: see these drops of ink? They were added by mistake. They were not supposed to be that big, had trouble getting them dried without smudging them. I used a cue tip to absorb the excess. 

Cut the "DREAM BIG" with my Cameo and heeell...this was a pain! The machine didn't collaborate with me, untill I decided to change the blade and then magically it worked again! Damn you Cameo!!! LbigOL 

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo! 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram