Be Open.

3:00 PM





Hello Crafters!
As every monday there is a brand new challange over Simon Says Stamp! And as announced in this post,  I am very happy to be their first Guest Designer!



The theme for this Monday Challange Blog su Simon Says Stamp! is STENCIL IT!
So, grab your favorite stencils and use them your most creative way possible!

As you might learned by now...I love ATC! and... I love stencils, so what is better for me to mix all my favorite things all together!? nothing! LOL!! so here's how I interpreted this week theme!

I made an ATC using as the base Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock,, I cut it to size and I mixed a bit of Tim Holtz Distress Paint Twisted Citron, Tim Holtz Distress Paint Cracked Pistachio and Tim Holtz Distress Paint Mermaid Lagoon to create a nice background.


I also used Tim Holtz Distress Paint Stormy Sky through two stencils I decided to use to decorate my ATC Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Lattice Work and Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Dot Fade .




The photo is cut from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Photobooth Vintage Photos and of course the sentiment is a sticker from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk.


To create the envelope I used Ranger Manila #8 Tag folded in 3 parts and I simply covered it with Dina Wakley White Gesso and then I decorated it as I did with the ATC.


Then I stamped with the same stamps and again, I sewed all around the envelope.


And here is the final project, what do you think about it?




As a prize, Simon Says Stamp is giving out to a lucky winner a 50$ gift voucher that you can spend shopping through the shop on line Simon Says Stamp!

Simon Says Stamp

Simon Says Stamp è anche su Instagram! So you can used the hashtag #sssmchallange to show your entries to this challange!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative...Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram