TLC456 - SCS Challange

11:28 PM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)

Supply List:
- Bazzil Sand
- Portofino acquarello 100% cotone 300 g/m2
- Tim Holtz Alteration Embossing Folder Wood Planks
- Hot glue + Foam adhesive
- Buttons - Distress ink : Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap
- Merry Christmas Stickers by DCWV
- White Floss

This is my entry for the TLC456 Challange by Splitcoaststampers. This card is so out of my boundaries even if I used distress for the background. It makes me feel weird to not see stains and drops...but I like the result anyway LOL!
I embossed a small piece of paper with the embossing folder "Wood Planks" and then, using distress ink, I colored the background. After that I made the wreath using old buttons. I first cut out a circle then with the hot glue I attached them until I got the result I liked. I added some red buttons to give the Xmas feeling.
For the sentiment I used a simple sticker by DCWV from a really old collection that I didn't like much, but colors were matching my whole card/theme.

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE!

Till next time, xoxo!









You Might Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram