Have a Heart

11:28 PM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)

Hello Crafters!

Today I want to show you a card I made in very easy quick steps.
As a base I used Fabriano Watercolour Studio paper - cold pressed 90lbs and I applied Modeling Paste over a stencil. As soon as the Modeling Paste has dried I added some splatters with Dylusions Ink Spray - Cherry Pie.
The stamp set I used for the camera is by AC - Amy Tangerine while for the sentiment I used Technique Tuesday Aly Edwards - Favourite Memories stamp set.
..and of course I couldn't call it done untill I added some linees with my Black Pen Gel, last but not least I added a teeny heart in the middle of the camera.

I am really happy about the outcome of this card, sometimes is true that less is more!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

With this card I join the Simon Wednesday Challange - Have a Heart. 







Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram