SKA TAG

5:45 PM

And even this time I joined Sketchalicious TAG challange , you can ream more about it here.
The verb we had as topic was, of course, "Love"!

To create this TAG I took inspiration from one of my own card, this one, that I've made a bit ago. I loved how I made the banner with the sentiment, so I decided to do it again using the same stamp set by Kesi' Art - Never say Never.

Since my TAG background and the hearts embellishments were already "busy" I decided to color my sentiment only with Distress Stain - Wild Honey , without adding any shading .

Stay tuned because in the following days I will post a tutorial on how I made the background!


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE! 

Till next time, xoxo!


 



Tag, Distressed Tag




You Might Also Like

10 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram