Ska #85

8:00 AM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)

Hello Crafters!

Have you already checked out Sketch #85 @ Sketchalicious?
Go to this page to see what the Card Team made!
You can submit your work till 12nd March @ 8.00 pm CET.

I have to admit that this sketch was kinda of a big challange for me, but I absolute love when a sketch gives me a good ol' pain! I don't know how that is possible, but while i was creating my card (I started off with a different design) I found the Bubble Gum gelatos , a beautiful shocking pink!
And who knows me, know that I hardly use pink...but I told my self...It surely means something if in all this mess I found THIS gelatos! (In case you are wondering: yes I am crazy!)
So here it is my monochromatic card!



I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE! 

Till next time, xoxo!







You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram