SKA Tag

8:43 PM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)

Finally I've found a bit of time for my self and I was able to create this TAG for a sketchblog I absolute love! SKETCHALICIOUS!

To create this TAG I obviously used Gelatos® Colors specifically:

Lemon Gelatos®
Mango Gelatos®
Tangerine Gelatos®
Red Cherry Gelatos®

After I stamped my background with a stamp from My Favourite Thing , I applied Gelatos® Colors straight on my Manila Tag and with a humid finger I blended the colors all together.
With a stencil I applied a translucent paste and when it was dry I applied over the sun sparks again the Gelatos® Colors.

I die cut the umbrella from a thin dies by Pink Paislee that, as the small tab (that I swear is red and not pink lol) is from the "Hello Sunshine" collection that I find absolutely cute!

The last touch was to add some hearts that I punched out from the Confetti Hearts punch and a red bazzil.

The verb we had to combine was "Illuminate"




I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram