Breathe

7:30 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today is a card day! I want to show you a card I made using the amazing stamps from CAS-ual fridays.

For the background of my card I used different spray inks, I let the color mix and the color palette I choose was greenish and blueish. I let it dry and then I darkened up the borders using distress ink black soot.
I used Archival Ink to stamp the Zigs and Zags stamp, I wanted to add some movement but since the background was busy already I opted for a not so clean stamp, as you can see I stamped just few random parts of the Zig Zag.

I added through a layering stencil by Tim Holtz some Texture paste from Ranger.


With the sewing machine I stitched the sentiment to the top of the background, as you can see I used a zig zag theme aswell! To balance it off I decided to stitch the bottom part of the card aswell.
The sentiment is from the collection Breathe.


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !
Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram