Christmas Heart

8:53 AM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafter!
Slowly I am back updating my blog! I have been sick for a whole week, and the week after that I was so lazy I didn't want to sit in front the computer or even sit to create anything :-(

Yes you read it right...I was a couch potato!

Today I want to show you an ATC I made for the Ann Butler's blog , head over the blog to see how I created this background without adding too much bulk or dimension to the background!
..and of course I made a mess with the sewing machine, threads got all stuck together and I made a mess...but at the end I like the result!



I wanted to use warm colors and a touch of iridescent turquoise to create contrast...a little wish that your Christmas Heart will be with you all year round!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !
 Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram