Love and Blessing

1:02 PM




Hello Crafters!
This is a really grey weekend here at Scrapsaurus Studio, this because I have been sick with fever and Bronchitis that it make even more pleasant the twenty layers of quilt that I wrapped my self in, but not so pleasant my voice that sounds like a living dead voice! LOL

Anyway..... 

Today I show you a card I made for the amazing blog CAS-ual Fridays Stamp
As you probably know, this blog/shop was created after the huge appreciation of CAS project -- Clean and Simple. So every time I create something I always try to follow this but I then end up following my true self and I create these cards fulls of layers and texture.
I am so happy that
Michele loves to think that CAS-ual stands for CAS (clean and simple) but also UAL (utterly adorable layers) and that let me show in her beautiful blog a different use of her stamp set and dies.

For this card I used papers from my stash and Gelatos to add some color and to add some shine I used Lindy's Stamp Gang and Color Bloom by Prima Marketing.

The sentiment is part of the Wheat Wreath stamp set, meanwhile the snowflakes are from the die set Flurry. To add more shine to this card I covered the snowflakes with Glitter from Prima Marketing/Finnabair.

I really like the result of this card, maybe not so CAS but definitely a lot of UAL! :)




I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !
Stay happy, stay creative...till next time! 
CIAO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram