Everything you want

6:50 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today is a very special day for me as I am, for the first time, published on line with the Faber Castell Design Memory Craft. 
You can read how I used Faber Castell Design Memory Craft products to create this canvas over the blog Paper Crafter's Library.
For me of course is an honor and also a huge joy to see my name alongside Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft. 
I do not want to sound too cheesy , lol, but these might be small step for someone but for me are really important and huge.

The inspiration for this canvas evolved all around the quote by Jack Canfield I wanted to use. So I embraced my fear to use cold and warm colors together and I created this.

Here's some photo and close up of the canvas, for the detailed instruction and step by step photo I invite you to head over the blog Paper Crafter's Library.

Do not forget to leave a comment on their blog to enter into the Giveaway!










I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative... Till next time, ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram