Timing ATC (Visible Image)

1:08 PM


(Leave a comment) 


Hello crafters!

..and happy saturday! As every saturday here we are with a new ATC using stamps from Visible Image.

Beside the wonderful stamps from Visible Image, I used products from ColourArte and a green spray color from Studio Calico.


The stamps I have used for this ATC are :

Time is Precious

- Leave your Fears

As always I covered the piece of recycled card stock with gesso to create my ATC base.
I added various pigments from ColourArte and then I applied Clear Soft Gel and I let it try -- after I applied 3DGel through a stencil from TCW.


Meanwhile the Gel3D was drying I stamped the clock from the collection Time is Precious i fussy cut it and added colors with distress markers and then I darkened the sides with black soot distress marker.
I did the same thin using the sentiment from Leave your Fears, I cut out the pieces in single lines and I added again some colors using the same colors of the background. 


And here's the completed ATC : 



What do you think about it?

Make sure to visit Visible Image Blog and also the Facebook Group!!

From this month over the facebook group we have a new challange called "SHOW & TELL" where we ask you to show with us your creations using Visible Image stamp and also telling us the story behind the creation!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram