Time to sail...

4:35 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
If you haven't heard the news yet, I am part of the amazing design team of ColourArte.
A brand that I am sure you all know thanking also to Finnabair or France Papillon...
Useless to say how much I am happy to be part of this talented team, and today, finally I can show you my first project!
I was insipired by one of the greatest mixed media teacher, Andy Skinner.


Over the blog  today you can check out the tutorial I made for this altered project... 


Also over the blog you can find the full list of material I used to create it... 


Where to find ColourArte:


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative...till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram