Rusty Heart

10:30 PM


(Leave a comment) 


Hello Crafters!
Here I am again trying to bring back to live this blog that I needed to leave a bit to deal with some life issues...but do not worry! After few tears and frown face, my huge smile got back on my face!
And of course, the smile came back and so is the mess into my craft room!

I start with showing you a project I did few weeks ago but that I haven't published yet over my blog -- the project have been already published over the ColourArte Blog by the amazing Leslie that has been so kind with me...you can read how I achieved this result by reading my post over here!.


Working on recycled cardboard is one of my favourite thing and ColourArte products allows to create some outstanding effects!


Over the blog here you can find the list of supply I used and a photo tutorial!
Here's another detail, for more informations and details head over the blog!

aaaaaaah! I just love the texture that you can get with Radiant Gels!!!


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !
Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram