Altered Shadow Box

7:00 AM


(Leave a comment) 


Hello Crafters!
Let's start this weeks (yesterday was holiday!) with a brand new project!
Stay still because I know... I used again pink!!! But as our beloved Dyan says, we must love every color, even the one we are not so fancy to use!

So for today's project over Scrappando's blog I used various shades of pink, violet and brown! And without even realizing it, i totally felt in love with this project!

This is a small variation of a project I already did last year and that you can check it out HERE.
As you might notice, the subject is always the same little girl but the contest....is kinda different!


So I kindly ask you to head over Scrappando's blog to check out the tutorial and to read the full list of material I have used!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE
Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram