Changing me

7:06 AM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters and happy Sunday!
Today I am over the ColourArte's blog with a page from my mini art journal page from the mini art journal book board by Faber Castell Design Memory Craft.

Everything started with a quote that I really love...
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you will understand what little chance you have in trying to change others…
This mix of color is probably one of my favorite even if its a warm mixture. The initial idea was to have the yellow be the star of the background, but then as always I couldn't control my self and I kept adding colors.....



...infact you can barely see the yellow, LOL! But I tried, I swear! Ahaha.
The color that you can see more is Vavoom Red, and I LOOOOVE this color!
The stains that you see on the photo are what I call an 'happy accident' -- this happens when you work with your hands and your hands are always dirty! The results over the photo seems almost wanted, right?

Stamps I used are by Indigo Blu and the title is a sticker from 7Dots.



I invite you to head over the ColourArte blog to see the tutorial on how I made this and to see even more pictures!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram