ATC : Art

8:52 AM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters and Happy Sunday!
Today I am over the ColourArte's blog where I show you how to create a simple but effective ATCs Trio!

Those who follow me a little know how much I love the ATC, I find it a spectacular art form, but only in small form!

I show you how to use two different types of acrylic paints, adding texture and how to create from a simple cardboard three perfect creations to exchange with other collectors.


I really like the "shine" although I am a lover of the more matte finish.

The concept of these ATC arises from a need to search "other" outside of a computer.

I hope you enjoyed the result, as always for any comments, questions, criticism etc. etc. leave a comment HERE !

 Stay happy, stay creative...Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram