Live Everyday

9:01 PM

(Leave a comment)


Hello and happy Sunday!
Today I am over the blog of ColourArte where I will show you how I created a very colorful TAG, definitely out of my confort zone!

It took me not much to create this TAG, the part that took me a lot of time was simply mixing colors till I achieved the color combination I had in mind!

I applied Radiant Gels with different tools, what I love most of Radiant Gels is the fact that once they dry, they stay the way you put them! And they create so so many textures!



I invite you to head over the blog of ColourArte to see more photo, step by step tutorial and the complete list of products I used.

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram