Merry Stockings with IndigoBlu

11:00 AM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today I am over IndigoBlu's blog to show you what I created with the brand new clear stamps by IndigoBlu.
Who knows me know that for me is really hard to make Christmas Project in general. I love the season and everything, but...nope. Not my thing!
But I was really happy to play with new products that I never played before, like Mega Flake!

It took me a little to figure out the best way to play with that, and since my desk is a complete mess, that was really not an easy "adventure"!

Here's a littel sneak peek of my project, if you would like to know how I made it and to see more pictures and the complete list of supply, head over the IndigoBlu's blog!


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram