In my shoes

6:32 PM


(Leave a comment) 


Hello Crafters!
Today I am once again over the ColourArte's blog for another quick and easy art journal page where I show you how to use a page with a particular background...
Head over the ColourArte's blog to find out what I mean with "particular backgroud"...I love this technique and I always do it to not waste anything of my craft supplies .....


I love the message behind this art journal page, I love the colors, the photo anything! I know I shouldn't say that but....I just really like this page! LOL

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram