CCC02 - Pretty Patterns

12:00 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Finally it is friday! Today we have the second challange over CAS-UALCHIC! Last month theme was "Embossing" and you can check out the card I made right HERE.

This month theme is : PRETTY PATTERNS!

What does it mean? In this challenge we want to celebrate pretty patterns. That could be patterened paper, a pattern stamp such as chevrons, houndstooth, etc or even stamping your own pattern. Just use your imagination and creativity.
As last month, the rules for this challange are easy peasy. You do not have to use CAS-UAL FRIDAYS STAMPS or DIES to take part of the challange (although of course we would LOVE to see how to use them!)...anyway, you can read the rules HERE.

REMEMBER that you can always take part of the CAS challange that you will find at this link (the monthly theme is the same ad this one)

Here's the card I made... 
To create my background I used stamps from the CALM AND LOVING stamp set,  I just LOVE this circle of scattered hearts!
Both the background and stamped images are made with SILKS ACRYLIC GLAZE by ColourArte.


The sentiment is another stamp from the same set CALM AND LOVING, and again I stamped it with Silk Acrylic Glaze first and then with Archival Ink.


I glued some tissue wrap paper and some mesh in the background to create texture.


And of course I had to add the random stitches!


Here's the whole card....


What do you think about it? Also make sure to take part of the challange, check it out here ->  CAS-UALCHIC

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram