You Make Me Smile (video tutorial)

6:39 AM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!

Few days ago I was over CAS-ual Fridays Stamp's blog - I love this shop, they have amazing stamps and dies that goes so well with my mixed media cards! Finally I was able to upload the video over YouTube as FinalCut was keeping crashing duh! Thank you for the patience!

I made this card today using only one awesome color : YELLOW!

Here's the list of things I have used :
  • CAS-ual Fridays Stamp OUT LOUD , ELEGANCE 
  • Distress Ink : Fossilized Amber, Mustard Seed, Scattered Straw
  • Distress Marker : Wild Honey
  • Archival Ink Black
  • Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Whipped Spackle
  • Black thread
  • Prima Marketing Stencil
  • Black Gel Pen
Here's the video tutorial : 







What do you think about it?

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram