Altered Canvas

1:19 PM

(Leave a comment) 

Hello Crafters and Happy Sunday!
I am a bit behind with updating my blog...I need to come back on track and I am starting it by showig you the project I made today and that you can full see over the ColourArte's blog

It is a 10x10 cm canvas, I was obviously inspired by the talented Finnabair, the result is not quite as good as hers, but I tried and I am happy with the result!

I also was inspired by a tube of paint I was about to trash, this tube of paint reminded me a really awesome quote I once read on a Tim Holtz stickers, so I put it all together to alter this canvas!



Over the Sul ColourArte's blog, as well as find more photos of the details, there is also a small step by step to see how I altered this canvas!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram