Photo Frame

7:49 PM

(Leggilo in Italiano)(Leave a comment)

Finally after months and months I was able to give to my friend Chiara her Christmas Gift!



Honestly, since Christmas is kinda "off season" (lol) I decided to make a new one with my "classic style" -- old book pages, acrylic gesso and my beloved Modge Podge!

The base is made of hard card stock, I used white glue to glue it all together.



Then I used the Modge Podge to attach the little pieces of the old book.



I lightly distressed the edge with the "Old Paper" distress ink, I then let it dry for a whole night. To cover the imperfection I applied acrylic gesso and then I distressed it with Broken China, Peacock Feather and Tumbled Glass.

On the back I applied acetate, then the bw photo and a back cover made of the same card stock of the whole structure (this too covered with the old paper pages), last I decorated it. Chiara liked it, I hope you will too!

Please leave a comment HERE if you have any suggestion or critique!

Till next time, xoxo






 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram