Beautiful Life

11:39 PM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!

This weekend I've been really productive. After I cleaned the whole scraproom and logged off from everywhere - I've spent the entire weekend trying to make another mess in my room , just to please my mother!
This is the card that I've created, here's a quick tutorial on how I made it! As always all materials are listed below and available at Scrappando 

Supply list:
Bazzil Kraft
Vellum
- Distress reInker : Peacock Feather
- Distress Ink : Pumice Stone Vintage Photo
- Distress Glitter: Peacock Feather
- Distress Paint: Picket Fence
Gesso
Moldin Paste + Chicken Wire Reversed Stencil
Feather Dies
- Stampers Anonymous Papillon stamp set
- Stamp Kesi Art
- Twine
Archival Ink Black
Adirondack Espresso

I applied on my kraft sheet some Picket fence distress paint, with a really old and dried brush I applied it over my bazzil kraft cardstock in order to create some texture. I heat set it with the embosser then I applied the paint again. When everything was well dry I took a drop of Distress Reinker Peacock Feather and with a flat brush I made some drips. This time I let air dry, and while I was waiting I cut from the bazzil paper 2 feather and one from a piece of vellum. I distressed the edge with some distress ink. I took the teeny glass vial and I poured in some distress glitter.
I stamped the background and applied thru the stencil some moldin paste. I love this stencil by TCW, is one of my fav. I finished off my card by applying the feather, the vial, added my sentiment and the small red heart.

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE!

Till next time, xoxo!







You Might Also Like

12 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram