Sfida Aprile

2:22 PM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a Comment)

Hello Crafters!

.. here we are with a new month, and with a new month us at the Scrappando blog have a new challange for you!

Go here to check it out what the team made!

You have time till 30th April 11.55 pm CET to join us! The winner will be our next guest designer, plus to ANYONE that take part of the challange there is a 5% off any purchase made in the shop.

These are the Challange Elements:


For my interpretation I made a card off a Bazzil French Vanilla as the base. Then I cut a piece of watercolor paper where I created my background using distress inks : Milled Lavander e Tattered Roses
I then stamped my sentiment with Versamark Ink and poured over some Gold Embossing Powder. (My sentiment is a stamp from this collection Kesi'Art Les Belles Choses.)
I applied gesso, added some sequins, did some doodling around the sentiment to create interest and then I matted my piece over a piece of Bazzil Peach.

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!




You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram