#121

3:52 PM

Hello Crafters!
Today is the REVEAL day for sketch #121 at Sketchabilities.

For those who do not know, Sketchabilities in an international sketch-blog based in Ontario/Canada. You can take part of this challange regardless of where you live!

This is what I created, a Layout on a Canvas. I followed the colors that were already in the pictures that I used (Copyright by ElenaB - that's her beautiful daughter) , I was going to add some pink in there too, but I have a messy studio right now and I wasn't able to find any pink spray. LOL.

So I only used green as my base color and yellow as an accent color.







This is the sketch I based my layout on:



This month sponsor is :

Heartfelt Creations


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram