One Layer Card

10:40 PM


Hello Crafters!
Today I want to show you a card I made with HERO ARTS stamps.
It is a "one layer card".
As you all might know , a one layer card is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half, no other layers of paper are allowed.
Easy you might say? NOPE, not for me - that I so love adding a layer of paper over my base !

For this card, I used a gorgeous orange (Distress Ink - Spiced Marmelade) with a teeny tiny bit of yellow (Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade). I also used Hero Arts Thank you Definition and the "Thinking of you" stamp that is from the collection Fancy Basic .

I applied light modeling paste with the TCW stencil (Chicken Reverse).
I decided to use light modeling paste because I didn't want to add any bulk to the card, just a slightly feeling of tridimensional.
Added my scribble border with a black gel pen and a bit of splashes here and there with the china.

What do you think about it?






I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !


 


Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram