Sneak Peek Day 4

12:29 PM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
another day, another release for you at CAS-ual Fridays Stamp
We are at the fourth release and I am loving this release...aaah!!

Do not forget to head over here to see what the whole Girl Friday Ink Squad created with this stamp set and leave a comment ... you might be winning something super yummi!

Here is the card I made - you can't really see it through the photo, but I've added white distress glitter  over some parts to simulate the snow -- I did the same thing using Unicorn White by Hero Arts.



I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram