Colours (Visible Image)

6:30 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!

For today's ATC I used again the amazing stamps from Visible Image.
If after these months you haven't check them out yet, you definitely should!!
They have amazing stamps and the quality is outstanding.
They have a variety selections of stamps, even if I use mostly grunge stamps or mixed media stamps, they have a wide selection of stamps set with different themes for everyone!

I also used products from ColourArte , I love the fact that depending on what side you look at the ATC , it assumes different colors!


For this ATC i used these stamps :

- Colours of the wind


I cut a piece of card stock in an ATC size and I covered it with gesso.
Then I also added some piece of cardstock here and there to add some texture and then I covered again with gesso.
I stamped the background with the amazing leaf stamp. I LOVE this stamp also because the "veins" of the leaf resemble a tree shape!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it.


After I stamped the background, I started adding color. Over and over. 
I used autumns color even if we are almost near spring time, but today here in Bologna is really cold and I needed some warm!


The sentiment is stamped over another piece of paper. I added color over the paper, using the same color scheme of the background. 
I also added some texture by using crackle paint. I let it dry and as soon as the crackle appeared I added some black ink to accentuate the crackle. 
Since I used the same color for both sentiment and background I added a small piece of twine and I shaped it into a circle shape.

And here's the completed ATC...


What do you think about it?

Make sure to visit Visible Image Blog and also the Facebook Group!!

From this month over the facebook group we have a new challange called "SHOW & TELL" where we ask you to show with us your creations using Visible Image stamp and also telling us the story behind the creation!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram