Layout in a Tag

12:34 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today I am over the Scrappando's blog for a project that has a twist in it!

I created , using products you can find in the store, a tag with a scrapbooking layout in it!
I used the basic "rules" for layouts, I have a photo, a cluster, a title and the journaling....but the size is not the usual 12x12..instead is a TAG!


Head over the Scrappando's blog  for the complete list of supply and to read how I created it!

I am happy with the result, especially because I used warm colors, something that I usually don't do!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram