#ATCTuesday day 2.

9:56 AM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafters,
It is Tuesday and as I announced here last week I started a new series on YouTube called ATCTuesday!

I want to remind you again where to find more information about ATC,  this article on Wikipedia explain it really well, but in case you want to know more about them, don't esitate to contact me or to leave me a comment!

This is the ATC I made this week, as you will see in the video, I didn't use any particular techique, instead I use a specific medium : Neocolor. (I love them and I truly suggest you to get them ASAP!)

Neocolor are Water-Soluble wax pastels by Caran D'Ache, they are a bit pricy (at least here in Italy) but you do not really need the whole set, you just can buy the small set of 10 colors, as the one I have, or to buy single ones and choose your own color palette.


Here is the video tutorial...


And this is the complete ATC:


And as always here few close up! The pink stain you notice on the feather is due the fact I hardly clean the craft sheet between projects! LOL



What do you think about it?

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram