Create magic.

10:30 AM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Finally is friday...this week has been a mess at work, too busy and my head hurt almost every evening, so I am really happy that the weekend is just around the corner!

Today's post is a quick reminder that over the blog of Craft Stamper we have a new challange!
This monthly theme is ANYTHING GOES, as long as it has at least one real stamp...this mean that digital stamps are not accepted for this time.

For this reminded I created a Layout using stamps as the main part of the background!
Stamps are from Prima Marketing, while the colors I used for the background are from the Ayeeda Paint collection.


I used few elements to decorate the page since the stamp I used for the background is already "full"


I also used few different size of sequins to add some shine and lights...


And here is the completed layout...it is not the usual 12x12 layout and the journaling is hidden behind the tag.


This month's sponsor is STAMPlorations , they were so kind and generous to give us a stamp set and two stencils as prizes....but...this is not everything! They also give us a coupon !
Infact if you put the code " CSTAKEITMAKEIT " you will get FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!



So what are you waiting for?? Join our challange and enjoy shopping!


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram