Christmas Tag

11:27 AM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Today you will find me over ColourArte's blog where I will show you how I created this first tag (one of a looong serie) that I will use to decorate my Christmas Tree!

Those who know me, knows that when Christmas is coming i tend to....run away! I do not particulary like Christmas Related projects, I do not know why, but I hardly am able to create Christmas Projects... Don't get me wrong...! I LOVE Christmas and everything that comes after and with is, I just do not like to create with, let's put this way, Santa Claus face!


To create this Tag I have to thank my friend Kiara (You can check her creations over her blog here: Creazioni di Kiara) because she patiently cut this animal shape from a material she uses at works (similar to plexi) . I asked her to cut me 25 of these.... LOL poor my friend! :P

So I invite you to head over the ColourArte's blog to check out the complete list of ingredientra I used to create this tag and to see more photo of the projects!

Are you guys getting ready for Christmas (or anything that you celebrate)? How? Let me know in the comments!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !
Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram