Happy Birthday

10:00 AM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!

With the new year some things are changing over CS Take it Make it,  challange blog della Craft Stampers Magazine .  
There will be a small surprise this month but I can't tell you what just yet, so please stay tuned in the next days!
The theme for this monthly challange is really easy, title is :  "Take A Stamp : Any Stamped Creation" , so all you have to do is create something, anything, as long as it has a stamp as main focus! And please make sure it is a STAMPed image and not a digital stamp!


I made this birthday card, for the background I used watercolors and I applied 3D gel through a stencil. Then I took another piece of cardstock and with the same color i used in the background I colored the cardstock. I then stamped over the balloon and I fussy cut them out.
I glued the balloon to the background using foam adhesive and I also wrapped a thread around the ballon to make it look like a real one. 
The sentiment also is a stamped image with archival ink.






I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !
Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram