Time is Precious (Visible image)

2:09 PM


(Leave a comment)

Hello Crafters!

Here over Scrapsaurus blog saturday now means ATC day! So here we are with a brand new ATC show casting a brand new stamp release from Visible Image....
Other stamps from heir new release you can check them out by clicking here!




The stamps I have used for this ATC are from :

Time is Precious

I started off by adding spray colors over my background, I didn't follow a color palette but I simply grabbed here and there colors as I go. I never follow a color palette anyway, so why bother...right? LOL!

I let the background dry very wella nd then I stamped the Clock using the ink pands from Clearsnap & Ann Butler.  I then applied some modeling paste through Art Screen also from Clearsnap & Ann Butler and meanwhile the modeling paste was drying out I stamped my sentiment over a piece of scrap paper I had around.
I used Archival Ink for the sentiment that is included in the Time is Precious set and then I simply stitched around the ATC to unite the two pieces.

I thought it was done but then I decided to add some movement to the ATC with some black and white splatters here and there. The ATC was looking too much plain to my eyes!

And here's the finished ATC :




What do you think about it?

Make sure to visit Visible Image Blog and also the Facebook Group!!

From this month over the facebook group we have a new challange called "SHOW & TELL" where we ask you to show with us your creations using Visible Image stamp and also telling us the story behind the creation!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram