Sfida Luglio

11:08 PM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)

Hello Crafters,
I want to show you our monthly challange at Scrappando!
Since August is Summer Holiday time here in Italy -- we will take a little vacation too! For this reason you have till 31st August to take part of this challange -- this mean that you have no excuse to not take part of it! LOL!

The theme is anything goes, so you can create anything you want...just one little detail: you have to use a sentiment, a title, a journalling spot written in cursive! We would LOVE to see you handwriting it, but in case you don't want to take the risk, you can simply stamp it or use your cutting device..but remember...it has to be italic/cursive!

The winner, as always will be our next Guest Design -- meanwhile to everyone that will take part of the challange there will be a 5% discount for any purchase over the shop. !

My card theme is "new adventure" - I wrote my sentiment using a small brush and india ink. I tried to simulate Heidi Swapp's great calligraphy ... I know my hand is still not really firm, but I keep trying and never give up! lol.


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram