Shaky A.

9:06 PM

Hello Crafters!

Today is a special day for Alberto Gava, AKA LoShakeratoAlberto.
Today his new digital stamp collection is out!

To celebrate this release you can win the entire set of digital stamp!
To be part of these 5 lucky winners all you have to do is to follow these 3 easy steps!
  • Head over the blog and leave a comment there

To me it was a big challange..because I am well known for not being a good colorer! Is colorer even a word? Now it is! LMAO! I try to color stamps, BUT I too easily give up! I will need to try more and stay more focused....

Anyway, even though I am not a talented colorer (LOL) I decided to get aboard this new release -- Alberto invited me to be part of it, and this is what I created with the digital stamp  "Penelope"..

Of course I did it my way!
The whole set is lovely so I ask you to go and check it out the entire collection! Also head over the blog to see more inspirational projects!



I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram