Let's recycle...

7:50 PM


(Leave a comment)



Hello Crafter!

Raise your hand who tried to alter a canvas and it went totally wrong!
Well, I definitely have to raise my feet aswell.... under my desk there is a huge cemetery of alterd canvas that went totally wrong. LOL.
Unfinished projects, bad projects, sad projects....you name it, I have it!
So.......grab your canvas and head over to Scrappando's blog  to see how I gave a new life to a really bad canvas!

I am slowly getting into the Christmas Mood...do not get me wrong, I love Christmas time, for me is one of the best Seasons ever ...but...every year where I live shops take off stuff for Christmas way too early! It is hard for me to get into the mood when it is not the time for. booo.
So to help me to get into the mood, I decided to alter this canvas using Christmas Theme Papers.

Here's a sneak peek!!!



I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram